Warley Park Seniors' Section
REVISED Seniors Fixtures for 2020
- A revised list of competitions for the rest of 2020 has been prepared. Each of these competitions will attract a £3 entry fee which will be collected remotely. Ash will invoice members at the end of the season according to the number of competitions they have entered, and will ask that the money be paid by bank transfer.
- The competition titles may bear some resemblance to the GOY competitions of the past, but we will not be presenting trophies for them and there will be no Golfer of the Year award for 2020 but prizes will be awarded for each competition from the entry fees collected by the Seniors Section.
- It is hoped that the Get Golfing computer system will be in operation soon. At present we are not sure when. It will enable us to play some competitions as handicap qualifiers. Some competitions have been marked with an * . They could become handicap qualifying competitions. Note that no competition will be a qualifier until we have the necessary computer set up. You will be clearly notified when they are to occur.
- From now on our competitions will will incur a "Competition handicap" cut of 2 shots for the winner and a cut of 1 shot for the runner-up. These cuts will remain in place until we are in a position to play qualifying competitions later in the year.
- Members Club Handicaps remain unchanged until we have the next qualifying competition and " Competition Handicaps will cease to exist.
You can download a printable PDF copy of this diary in black and white from the link below.
You can download a copy of the above diary dates below: